The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fam-Wii Night

It's family night it's family night!! We decided that we needed a night to relax and enjoy eachother's company and laugh and spend time together as a family. What better way to do that then by playing the Wii? We've been really busy these last few weeks. Whether it's soccer, basketball, work or scouts, something has been going on every night. SO on a night off of everything we got to spend some quality time together. We had so much fun. I get killed by my kids on almost every game but it's fun to see them succeed right? Even Trevor enjoys a little Mario Cart and Wii fit. I think that we may have started a new fam-Wii tradition!

Chad and Trev and Cam enjoying some family time

Hey Ri!! Nice teeth!

Paityn wanted a turn on the Wii fit... shirtless... better mobility without clothes holding you back...for kids anyway!



Mom and Riley...I LOVE my kiddos!


Bowling with Cami. Look at that form!Cami kept getting strikes and I was losing big time so I focused HARD on rolling it straight.



Here is Cami the "Strike Queen".


Trevor showing off his strength. He is such a boy!


We mean business at the King Fam-Wii night


No comments: