The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ta-Da!! I Finished My Entertainment Center

This is an old entertainment stand (10 years old at least) that has been passed along to family members. First it was purchased by Nate and Penny. Then it got handed over to Matt and Amy. Then my mom and dad brought it up to me. I decided to refinish it and make it look new. I feel so bummed that I didn't take a before picture of it. It was wood color, but not real wood.It's that stuff that's like a sticker that looks like wood. It also did not have the bead board on it. It was glass in the big door. Chad had to make a couple major adjustments so that our TV would fit in it. Look how it turned out. It looks totally different then before. I LOVE it!!


No comments: