The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Nerf Wars King Style

One morning I woke up to a bunch of noises coming from the family room. Noises of laughing, running, jumping and yelling. So I got up to see what was going on. I walked out smack in the middle of the Nerf gun war zone. I ducked and covered myself to safety, grabbed the camera and started shooting. Great footage on the video camera, not so great pictures with this camera. Oh well. It was great fun all around.

Chad and Trev with their shields and guns

Paityn was hiding in the fort as well. Trev was the greatest to watch. He was running out to get bullets and dodging around everyone's guns.Then he'd run back to the fort and hurtle himself over the top and duck behind saying "duck dad! Cover your head!" I loved it.

The girls with their fort and guns


Riley crafted a shield for herself out of a lid. These two were fun to watch too. Riley shot the gun while Cami ran to scramble up the fired bullets.Great teamwork!




No comments: