The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Friday, January 28, 2011

Flourishing in Talents

I have ALWAYS loved to craft, and I love finding new things to do. So when my sister in law Penny asked me if I wanted to learn how to crochet, I said yes without hesitation! It was so easy to learn and I am loving it so much. I can only make hats and flowers so far , but it is so much fun. In my patriarchal blessing it says that I have yet to develop talents that are still dormant. I never knew what these talents were, but think I am starting to figure them out.

This was my first ever attempt to crochet a hat. I made it for Paityn and it ended up fitting perfectly. I love the way it turned out. Look at how cute this girl is. Whenever you get a camera out this is the cheese face she pulls. All smiles this one is and I LOVE it. Adorable!!

I had to attempt Trevor's hat twice. The first one ended up too small so I had to give it to my neighbor Lea's little boy Tucker. She didn't mind. But this one turned out perfect for Trev too. I was worried about it being to girly. He really wanted one and I finally said ok and I think he pulls it off quite nicely. What a stud!
I made one for Cami too and hers turned out really cute as well. I didn't get a picture of it so I guess I better get one of her too. I still have yet to make one for Riley but have been running short on my free time with so many other projects I'm trying to complete. I'll get there though and I'll post a picture of Riley's and Cami's when I finish.

No comments: