The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New Beginnings!!

My brother Andrew and sister in law Jenny welcomed their new baby boy, Jackson Andrew Baker, into the world on Saturday the 5 of January. What a sweet time it is in a person's life to welcome a new spirit straight from Heavenly Father into their lives. What a blessing it was to be a witness to this special time. I was able to be in the room as Jackson took his first breath. Giving birth is a miracle to me and yet I never noticed it until I was able to watch my sister in laws have their babies. I will be forever grateful to my sister in laws for letting me be in attendance to watch their sweet miracle children be born. Thank you Jenny, and congratulations to you and Andrew.
I also have to say thank you to Dr. Sumsion for letting me put on some gloves and become an "assistant" of sorts in the delivery. What an experience. It was a dream come true.

Jackson Andrew Baker! 7 lbs. 10 oz's. and 20 inches long. He has changed so much already. What a cutie!

No comments: