The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Sunday, February 13, 2011

We Caught The Fever...BIEBER FEVER!

Yesterday a group of friends and me and Riley and Cami got to go see the Justin Bieber movie. Now I'll be the first to admit that I have had Bieber fever for a while, but after seeing this movie I am twitterpated. What an amazing talent. He's pretty amazing and I don't care how much that makes me sound like a cougar. My girls had fun with their friends and so did I. I wouldn't mind seeing the movie again or owning it. It is definitely worth seeing.

Justin Bieber Never Say Never...Ahh Yeah!!

Riley and Cami in their new Justin Bieber shirts.

Cami, Riley, Kelsey, Brooke, Hadlie and Kaycee. These girls are such good friends and all Justin Bieber fans...even Kaycee admitted she thought he was attractive.


Me, Shauna and Allison. All throughout the movie, the fans at the concerts or wherever Justin was would flash this heart sign with their hands. So naturally we had to show our adoration as well.

No comments: