The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentine's Day!! This year Valentine's Day was all about family for us. I made pancakes for Chad in the morning before he went to work, then again for the kids when they got up. The kids opened their Valentines from Chad and I and loved their new little toys. It was hard for Riley to get ready for school because she wanted to play instead. Chad brought lunch, Costa Vida, home for me and the kiddos and it was so tasty. I LOVE Costa Vida. We then went over to Chad's parents' house for dinner because Kelly, our sister in law, was in town from Wisconsin for a visit. It was a lot of fun getting together and visiting with her.We had a family night via Skype with Tyler and the kids.After that, we came home, put the kiddos to bed and Chad and I enjoyed some awesome chocolate dipped strawberries that I made and sparkling cider.It was a great day and we're not even done celebrating yet. Chad and I have a dinner date this weekend since we couldn't go last night. Yeah for delayed celebrations. Twice the fun!

I made each of the kiddos a valentine's day shirt. It was a lot more work then I anticipated but I LOVE the way they turned out and the kids loved them too.

Paityn in her Valentine's Day attire! Isn't she so cute?

Riley with her valentine from Mom and Dad


Cami with her valentine



Trev got an airplane and LOVED it


Paityn with her new little doll for her valentine's day gift

This is all of Riley's valentine's that she got from her friends in her class. She had so much stuff.


Chocolate dipped strawberries...One word...YUMMMM!!!



Nothing says a special occasion like sparkling cider. It topped off the night!


No comments: