The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Professor King, PHD


Yes I made Chad pose professor-like for this picture. No he is NOT really a PHD. I am so proud of him though and excited for him. He and a friend from work were asked to teach a few classes at the U of U this week. I know that this is a big honor because not just anyone gets asked to teach a college class. Chad is so good at what he does at work and I know it's paid off because his boss and coworkers recognize it and know they can turn to him for help, questions or assistance anytime and Chad will know exactly what to do for them. He is so smart and I am so excited to see how this new adventure pans out. Way to go Honey! Go Utes!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.