The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Monday, March 14, 2011

Dear Thirty...(you're not very nice)

I got a bone to pick with you Thirty. I know I said "Bring it on" to you, but I didn't mean to bring on a years worth of throw up and pack it into three days. Did I mention that these three days happened to be the first three days of my 30th year? Well that was not very nice at all. I had to deal with two little kiddos puking in my car on the way to Riley's soccer game by myself ON MY BIRTHDAY!! Not only did they throw up 4 times in the car, but there was traffic EVERYWHERE! Which made what is normally a 15 minute drive an HOUR long. Luckily I was well equipped with bags and a big cup, so my car was not damaged by this event. The happy go lucky feeling I had fled the scene like a bandit though.But Thirty, if you think that you were able to bring my happy day to an abrupt halt, you are wrong. SO WRONG!! I ended up having a GREAT day!! But you didn't stop there did you? You are very persistent aren't you Thirty? After a great night of fun, food and friends, I woke up to yet more throw up by Trev, Pait and even...ME!! You are a very dirty player Thirty.VERY DIRTY!! But It's only just begun and I plan on coming back with avengence.So my advice to you is...watch your back Thirty cause I'm coming and you owe me three days!!Three throw up free, disenfectant free, energy filled, fun filled, GREAT DAYS!!

Sincerely,
Ali

No comments: