The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Trevor the Tank's Gonna Get Three Big Spanks!!

My baby boy is three! I can't believe it. It really doesn't seem possible that he is three today. Trevor has been such a great addition to our family. He has ALWAYS been ALL boy. He is a typical brother to his sisters. He knows exactly how to push their buttons and he loves it. I on the other hand don't like the fact that all of that has begun already. I just think of all the years I have ahead of me of breaking up fights between brother and sister. But the good far outweighs the bad. I always wanted a son and I am so thankful that we were blessed with Trevor.

Trev,
We just want you to know that you are a great little boy and we hope that you continue to grow and develop those talents that you have been blessed with. You are such an athletic and physical boy but you have the ability to be tender as well. We can't wait for the day when you will learn how to channel your energy into great things. We know that you will be a great young man. Keep learning and growing. Love your sisters, they will be your best friends. We love you Trevor. You have made us so happy and we know that you will do great things in your life. Happy birthday Moose!

Love mom and Dad

Two days old, just afer coming home from the hospital. Trev was so beat up looking for a good month after he was born. We knew he'd be a tough boy from the get go.

First birthday...Our little prince

Second birthday...his personality really started blooming here.


Our little stud muffin. Man I love this kid.




No comments: