The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Jazz vs. Celtics (chad's christmas present from me)

For Christmas I got Chad two tickets to the Jazz vs. Celtics game. Naturally he invited me on a date to attend the game with him. We first hit up In and Out Burger and it was delicious. Next we went to the game. We weren't anticipating much since they had just traded D-Will and Shaq was on the injured list so he didn't come. BUMMER. But we had so many other players to watch. It was a great game. The Jazz played awesome. But to no avail. They lost in a very close game. It was so nice to just be out together, no kids. Thanks for inviting me Honey. I had a great time.

On our way to the game.
The highlight of my night. This is were they were taping their show. Thurl Bailey,Alema Harrington and Ron "Booner" Boone. We even got on tv.


Sittin in our seats ready for the action to begin.


No comments: