The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!

Happy Father's Day to Chad and to all the other fathers out there!! We had a great day.It started out by the girls and I getting up early and making breakfast in bed for Chad. The breakfast consisted of made from scratch waffles, with homemade syrup, and then a big glass of milk. Chad was completely knocked out and the girls and I busted through the door with Trev in tow. Chad got up and came downstairs to eat with the rest of us.I guess he felt kind of stupid eating in bed all by himself while the rest of us were downstairs eating at the table. Wierd!!! Then he opened his presents. We got him a set of router bits and a set of plyers and three new shirts.Riley made him a card all by herself and signed everyone's name to it. Then it was off to church.I missed Riley singing with the primary during sacrament meeting because I was nursing Trev. After church we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa King's house. Great Grandma King was there as well as most of the cousins and Aunts and Uncles.We were missing Tyler and Kelly and their kids...seriously where are you guys?We had a busy day but it was fun.I hope Chad enjoyed it as much as I did.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

what a great breakfast! i forgot it was father's day till we were halfway through our cold cereal. rats!