The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Sunday, June 1, 2008

GIRLS NIGHT OUT

A group of girls and I started a girls night out...or what we like to call GNO... once a month. This month we decided to go to the Pizza Factory and bowling at the Junction in Ogden. There were 11 of us in total and it was a blast. Of course I talked myself up to being the best bowler there and I did pretty good until I pulled my hamstring on the second bowl. Chad razzed me and told me that I need to stretch before bowling. You know you're getting old when you need to stretch before bowling. We had fun I finished second and toughed it out to the finish. I love these girls...we really get along great and have a lot of fun together. I can't wait for next month...you never know what could happen!!!




2 comments:

Meghan said...

cute pictures!! I love the capital H in my name!! Good job!!

Anonymous said...

I need a girls night out...or any kind of night out for that matter!
What cute friends! It is so nice to have good buddies!!!