The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Monday, June 2, 2008

Riley's turning 6

I can't believe it... my baby is turning 6! Wow!!! I thought it was wierd this year that I was old enough to have a kid in kindergarten and now I have a 6 year old. I can't believe how time zooms by. I hope that the weather is nice for her party tomorrow. She really wanted to have another swimming party this year but I'm a little worried that it's going to rain so she settled for pin the tail on the donkey and pizza. Hopefully it all goes well. Happy Birthday Riley!!! We love you!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!
Time is going by so fast! Dan and I always joke that Brooklyn's birthday comes around twice a year. She is now closer to seven than six! Aaahhh! Is she really that old?! Am I really that old?
Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!