The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Seventh Anniversary!!


Seven Years!!! Wow!! Time has flown by. I can't believe that it was seven years ago today that Chad and I were sealed together in the temple. I do have to say that I have an awesome husband and I know that I made a great choice when I chose him as my husband. We have had a wonderful life together these past seven years and I hope to have many more. I love you Chad...Thank you for loving me.


3 comments:

Rachel's Family Blurp said...

Those pics are HOT!!! Happy Anniversary!

Jenny said...

congratulations on seven year! what a great slideshow. i remember coming to your reception with my husband when i as pregnant with bentley. it was so fun to see your family.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!
I love the slideshow!