The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Surf's Up Dude!!!

I finally finished the kids' bathroom. I love it.Chad was a little questionable when I opened the can of paint and this bright blue color stared back at him. But now that everything is up and all is decorated...he likes it, I think. The girls are big fans too. They love their surfer girl decor and the fish rug. I'm happy it's done. Now all of my home decor projects are over...That is until I think of another one right?



5 comments:

Allison said...

Love the bathroom. It is way cute!

Rachel's Family Blurp said...

It is so cute, I love it.

Jenny said...

nice job on the bathroom! it looks great!

Nate and Penny Baker said...

It turned out awesome! I love it.

SeelyFamily said...

WOW!!!! You are so talented. I love it, when we get a house, I would like to hire you as my decorator! I love it! :) You did a great job!